Simple script for Marmoset Toolbag 3:
Allows you to export Cameras, Lights (or both) from Toolbag into a data file, and then import them into another scene! And it's completely free!
Plugin will work with Toolbag 3.07 and newer, it might work with earlier versions but that cannot be guaranteed.
- Can now export and import cameras and lights which are parents/children of other lights, and keep that structure on import.
How to use:
- Unpack the zip file into '\Marmoset\Toolbag 3\data\plugin'.
- In toolbag, select 'Edit > Plugins > Gir_Utilities > SceneComponentIO'.
- Select your import or export type from Both, Camera, or Lights, and either export selected, export all, or import!
- Folder/Groups not supported. You can still export the cameras and lights, but the folders will not be available on import. This access is not available in Toolbag yet, when it is, i'll add it.
- Keyframe data for objects is lost on export, when imported they will be in whatever location they were at when exported. Again this is a limitation of the software, if this functionality is ever added, i'll update the plugin.
If you'd like to support me, that's great!
My artwork: https://www.artstation.com/artist/almighty_gir
For feature requests and feedback, please visit my Polycount thread: http://polycount.com/discussion/190160/girs-toolbag-3-shaders#latest